Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the PTFC Authentics Stores at Providence Park open?
- The Timbers PTFC Authentics Store at the corner of 20th & Morrison near Gate F is now open Tues-Saturday 11a-5p and offers a selection of both Timbers & Thorns merchandise. Hours are subject to change and vary on home match days. Please check here before you visit.
- Can I pick up my order at the PTFC Authentics Shop at Providence Park?
DUE TO AN INCREASE OF ORDERS WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING IN STORE PICKUP. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR ORDER SHIPPED AS NORMAL OR YOU CAN SHOP IN STORE. ALL SALES OFFERED ONLINE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN STORE PENDING INVENTORY
- In-store pick-up is now available! Please see details here.
- What is the process for returns/exchanges?
- Please see here.
- I ordered a jersey with a player name/number. When can I expect it to ship?
- Customized jerseys, whether a player name/number or a custom name/number are currently taking 16-20 business days to fulfill. If we can get them out sooner we absolutely do.
- When will my order ship?
- Non-customized orders usually ship 2-3 business days after they are placed. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. If you have a specific date in which you need your order, please email us with that information when you place your order: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders containing pre-order items will be held until all items are ready to be shipped. If you want some items from your order before the pre-order ship date, we recommend making a separate transaction for those items.
- Orders containing custom jerseys will ship within 16-20 business days after they are placed.
- I have already placed an order, can I change or add an item to it?
- Orders that have been processed by our system cannot be edited or added to. We recommend placing a new order and emailing us to cancel the original order or for more assistance email us at - (email@example.com).
- Why does it cost so much to ship internationally?
- All international rates are determined by the carrier USPS, UPS or FedEx, based on the size, weight and destination of the order.
- For more information regarding international shipments, please visit our International Shipping Info page
- Why is my international order taking so long?
- We can confirm that since the COVID19 pandemic we have seen significant delays with international shipments specifically in our US processing facilities, routed through Los Angeles and San Francisco. There have been several orders that have taken over 2 months to arrive at their final destinations. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and the best suggestion we can offer is to keep checking the tracking number and using the contacts/help functions on the carrier’s sites. We would also recommend signing up for any updates directly from USPS using the tracking number provided: https://www.usps.com/manage/
- Can I return or exchange a custom jersey?
- All jerseys that are customized with custom or player names are considered final sale.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted for customized jerseys.