Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I pick up my order at the PTFC Authentics Shop at Providence Park?
- Yes, we now offer pickup! Please see Store Pickup for details.
- Will you be getting more of the 2020 Thorns jerseys in men's sizes?
We have another shipment slated for later this year and they are available via pre-order now: https://www.shopthornsfc.com/products/portland-thorns-fc-2020-replica-primary-jersey?variant=31932100935795.
- NOTE: Due to COVID19, we cannot guarantee a ship date. Your jersey should ship on or around December 15th, 2020. If there are updates to this timeline, we will make contact.
- When will my order ship?
- Non-customized orders usually ship 2-3 business days after they are placed. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. Due to COVID19, we are experiencing some processing delays in fulfillment. If you have a specific date in which you need your order, please email us with that information when you place your order: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders containing pre-order items will be held until all items are ready to be shipped. If you want some items from your order before the pre-order ship date, we recommend making a separate transaction for those items.
- Orders containing custom jerseys will ship 16-20 business days after they are placed.
- I have already placed an order, can I change or add an item to it?
- Unfortunately, orders that have been processed by our system cannot be edited or added to. We recommend placing a new order and emailing us to cancel or for more assistance (email@example.com).
- Why does it cost so much to ship internationally?
- All international rates are determined by the carrier USPS, UPS or FedEx, based on the size, weight and destination of the order.
- For more information regarding international shipments, please visit our International Shipping Info page
- Why is my international order taking so long?
We can confirm that since the COVID19 pandemic we have seen significant delays with international shipments specifically in our US processing facilities, routed through Los Angeles and San Francisco. There have been several orders that have taken over 2 months to arrive at their final destinations. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and the best suggestion we can offer is to keep checking the tracking number and using the contacts/help functions on the carrier’s sites. We would also recommend signing up for any updates directly from USPS using the tracking number provided: https://www.usps.com/manage/
- Can I return or exchange a custom jersey?
- All jerseys that are customized with custom or player names are considered final sale.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted for customized jerseys.