Currently, we ship internationally via USPS.
International orders will require 5-7 business days before they are shipped. All dates and timelines are subject to change. Due to COVID19, we are experiencing processing delays in fulfillment. If you have a specific date in which you need your order, please email us with that information when you place your order: email@example.com.
- Please note that the customer is responsible for payment of any additional customs fees, duties or taxes for shipments made outside of the United States.
- We do not collect the VAT, duties, and/or taxes at the time of sale and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear Customs.
- If your package is deemed undeliverable, you will be responsible for any return shipping costs or taxes. If your package is refused or abandoned, you will not be eligible for a refund. We cannot refund customs duties or fees, and we do not refund original shipping charges.
- Please make sure all of your billing and shipping information is entered correctly on your order, as we are unable to make changes once the order has been shipped.
- USPS First-Class Package International Shipping may not track outside of the United States.
- For issues with packages once they have been shipped, we recommend contacting your local mail service.
If you have any questions, please email Shop@PTFCAuthentics.com.